International Association of Special Education
The mission of IASE is to:
- promote awareness and understanding of issues and developments related to the education and welfare of individuals with special needs throughout the world;
- promote professional exchange between professionals in special education, family members and individuals in related disciplines internationally;
- encourage and promote research to advance the field of special education and share that information through official publications;
- promote continuing education in special education; and,
- work collaboratively with other special education organizations for worldwide promotion of the interests of individuals with special needs.
The vision of the International Association of Special Education (IASE) is to improve the quality of life and service delivery for all individuals with special needs.
Founded in 1985, IASE members reside in 50 countries and include teachers, teacher trainers, professors, speech clinicians, psychologists, health care providers, social workers, counselors, family members and those associated with related disciplines. Join us today and become an active part of this enriching and important organization.
- Equal Opportunity
- Collective Action